If your Maytag Bravo XL washer displays an HE13 error code, it may be time for a reset. This article will walk you through the steps to reset your machine and hopefully get it working again. Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be up and running in no time!
If you need to reset your Maytag Bravos XL washer and dryer, follow these steps.
- First, tap the “Power or Cancel” button.
- Press a Start or Pause button when the washing cycle starts again after completion.
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet and plug it back in.
Following these simple steps, you can safely reset your Maytag Bravos XL washer and dryer.
When the Maytag Bravos washer starts but doesn’t move to the next cycle- it could be because of a problem with its lid switch. If this happens, you’ll need to check whether there’s any debris caught between rings inside or if something else is blocking them so that water can flow freely through every section before continuing to repair yours!
The water pump filter on your washer is where you will find the lint screen. Make sure that this area has been protected from material or anything else because if it has, pieces of fuzz may get stuck in front of them when trying to w dividends out. Use my three-step process for cleaning these types of appliances as follows:
The first thing I recommend doing before starting any job around the home appliances is determining what type of simmer/Wash cycle works best for each specific model
What’s the deal with your Maytag bravo fabric softener dispenser not working properly? You might have some residue build-up inside.
The common reason behind this is clogged pores on top of being overfilled, but sometimes it can also be caused by a bad water flow valve; if that looks good, then try cleaning out all those pesky jams using a turkey baster.
If your Maytag washing machine isn’t running properly, you may need to reset it hard. It will clear any errors causing problems and return the machine to its factory default settings. Here’s how to do it:
First, press the power/cancel button to turn off the machine. Select a fresh cycle and press the start/pause button to begin the reset process.
The machine will run through the selected cycle and return to its standby mode. At last, run a test load to confirm that the washer has successfully reset and is running properly.
Hard resetting your Maytag washing machine is a quick and easy way to troubleshoot common problems.
You may need to reset your Maytag washer at some point. Whether you’re trying to fix a problem or want to start fresh, it’s easy. We will show you how to reset your Maytag washer in just a few simple steps.
- Press “Power or Cancel” button. It will turn off your washer.
- Push the button to select the new cycle. Depending on your model, you may have different cycle options.
- Press “Start or Pause.” Your washer will start the new cycle you’ve selected.
Running a diagnostic test on your Maytag Bravos XL washer can help you identify any problems with the appliance so that you can get it fixed as soon as possible.
- Ensure that your washer is plugged into an outlet and that the power switch is in the “On” position.
- Next, press the “Start or Pause” button for five seconds. It will put your washer into diagnostic mode.
- Once your washer is in diagnostic mode, it will run through a series of tests. Depending on the results of these tests, you may need to call a technician to come and take a look at your washer.
- Press the “Start or Pause” button to exit diagnostic mode again.
There could be a few reasons why your washer is stuck on sensing. The easiest way to reset it is by unplugging it for about five minutes and then plug it back in (you can also reset it via the breaker). If that doesn’t work, try these other troubleshooting tips.
First, check to ensure your washer is plugged in and the power source is working. If the washer is plugged in and there’s still no power, reset the circuit breaker.
If the power still needs to be fixed, contact a qualified electrician to check the house circuit. Please only use the washer once it has been checked by a professional.
If your washer doesn’t start, ensure that the water supply faucets are turned on and that there’s no sediment build-up in the inlet hoses. Over time, mineral deposits can build up in water lines and restrict water flow to your washer, causing problems like a slow or no fill. To clean inlet hoses:
- Unscrew the hoses from the back of the washing machine.
- Disconnect the hose from the faucet.
- Turn on the faucet and let the water run through the hoses to flush out any sediment buildup.
- Reconnect everything and turn on both faucets to check for leaks.
- If you still have a low water pressure or leaks, replace the inlet hoses.
Please only use the washing machine once it has been checked by a professional.
If your washer doesn’t start, try resetting it. The easiest way to reset it is by unplugging it for about five minutes and then plugging it back in (you can also reset it via the breaker). If that doesn’t work, try these other troubleshooting tips.
Knowing how long you can expect it to last is important with any appliance. This information can help you make repair or replacement decisions down the road.
According to a 2019 report from Appliance Repairstats, the average useful life for appliances is 10.6 – 11.5 years.
It means that if your Maytag washer is around this age or younger, it still has several years of use. In this case, it may be more cost-effective to repair the appliance rather than replace it.
Of course, several factors can affect an appliance’s lifespan. For example, if you don’t properly maintain your washer, it won’t last as long as one that is regularly cleaned and serviced. Moreover, the quality of the appliance also plays a role. A lower-quality washer will likely not last as
Learn how to reset your Maytag Bravos XL washer with this quick and easy guide. Whether you’re troubleshooting a code error or need to start over, resetting your washer is a simple task that only takes a few seconds. Follow the steps below, and your Bravos XL will run like new.
Press a Start or Pause button for 3 seconds. The indicator lights must be off.
- To reset the washer, rotate a Selector Knob of the cycle anti-clockwise (left) to undo any sequence.
- If the lights are still on or you cannot reset the washer, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and wait one minute. After one minute has elapsed, plug the power cord back into the outlet.
- Wait two minutes for the washer to completely power down before proceeding. If all indicator lights are now off, proceed to Step 3. Otherwise, repeat
- Open the lid and ensure that no items remain in the wash basket.
- Close the lid and press the Start/Pause button once.
- The washer will now complete a three-second pause and begin a new cycle.
All in all, the Maytag Bravo XL washer reset process is simple. If you are experiencing any problems with your machine, it is best to perform a troubleshooting process to identify the source of the issue. By following these steps, you should be able to get your Bravo XL washing and drying machines back up and running in no time! Have you had to reset your Bravos XL washer or dryer? What tips would you add for others who may need to do this?